Sunday, July 7, 2013

Favorite Accessories

Just thought I would show off a few of my favorite accessories I own.

Print Sunglasses 

You glance at them and think what could I possibly wear with these? Believe it or not I can wear these shades with almost every outfit in my wardrobe. They were from PacSun for about $15, super comfortable and bring an extra detail to whatever you are wearing.



Elephant Bracelet: 


I got this at a little boutique in Mount Shasta City, California. I love that it has mixed metals so I can wear it with any other jewelry pieces. And elephants are fabulous, obviously.




 Heart Ring:



I was never a fan of rings until I went to a fair near my town and bought this for $5 there! It's small and noticeable without being bulky. The heart design is also adorable.


Thanks for reading! Hope you liked my picture edits:)




No comments:

Post a Comment