Monday, July 29, 2013

Jersey Shore, Here I Come!

Hi everyone! From this Wednesday until August 12th I will be on a family vacation and I'm not lugging my laptop around so I won't get to post anything:( But I can't wait for this trip! We are driving a few hours to San Francisco International Airport, then flying all the way to Philadelphia. I will be spending time in Philly, Delaware, Ocean City (Maryland), various beaches in New Jersey, Baltimore, Washington D.C, and NYC! I haven't been to the east coast since I was eight when I went to Disney World but that was nowhere near any of the places I'm visiting. All of my mom's side of the family lives there so I will get to see (and meet!) countless relatives. I last saw my grandma (lives in Florida) and great grandma (lives in Delaware) 7 years ago! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I will take dozens of pictures to share with you when I get back.

See you in two weeks!

Much love,
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. oh have fun! looking forward to see the pictures :) safe trip to you too!

    when you get back, would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we are following each other now:) keep in touch!
      xo
      -Chloe

      Delete