Thursday, July 18, 2013

WOW: Weekly Obsession Wednesday (Belated)

Embroidered Blouse

WOW: Joie Dolina Top- $158
I love the laid-back, effortless style of a peasant top. They are loose, breathable, and usually adorned with the cutest embroidery, buttons, etc. The orange accents stand out against the navy blue, and I love that combination of bright and dark. Simple white shorts and a nude clutch provide a touch of elegance and a backdrop for the statement wedge sandals.

You probably noticed today is not Wednesday. I apologize to my few precious followers who read my blog for bleating this post until today, just not enough time yesterday. But anyway, thanks for reading:)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your follow! I follow you back now! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous honey!!! I am so grateful for your kind words on my blog xxx <3

    ReplyDelete