Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WOW: Weekly Obsession Wednesday

So I've been thinking of ways to motivate myself to post on a regular basis. What I have come up with is Weekly Obsession Wednesday, or WOW posts. My goal is to show you my favorite article of clothing or accessory that I have seen all week. I'll give you a basic low-down of the item and create an outfit to match. Here it goes!


Grey Ruffles

WOW: CARLOS MIELE BEIGE Ruffled Dress- $330 

 I have fallen head over heels for this dress this week specifically because of its color. While on Polyvore trying to find shoes to match it, I first picked out a pair of black pumps. When those were next to it, the dress looked grey. But after I found a pair of deep plum strappy sandals I placed in the collage, the dress took on a violet tone right before my eyes. This really stuck out to me. The dress is also extremely versatile; it can be dressed up for a formal event or dressed down for a totally casual look. Last but not least, I love anything with ruffles.

Thanks for reading! And follow me on Polyvore! http://chloehudson98.polyvore.com/


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.:-)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours too! Fantastic pics:) I just followed you on bloglovin, follow me back?

      -Chloe

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    LOvely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe! Love your name and your page is so adorable! I followed you back through bloglovin. Thanks for your kind words about my blog and following me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey following u on blogloving.. keep in touch
    xoxo
    juhi

    ReplyDelete