Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Trend: Oversized Animal Print

Recently after the iconic New York and London Fashion Weeks, I've noticed a new trend that's been popping up everywhere, and that is oversized animal print. Often times that skin-tight cheetah mini dress can be a bit too sexy for every day. So this enlarged print on a garment of loose fit can be a stylish alternative. Zebra, giraffe, and cheeta were splashed all over Burberry's show in London. Actress Lily Colins was on the cover of Seventeen in August, outfitted in a spotted statement sweater dress. Gwen Stefani was just featured on whowhatwear.com in a matching animal print blouse and pants.
 
New Trend: Animal Print

So where can you get this look? Take a look.

H&M Knit Sweater $59.95




















Flapper at yesstyle.com Boat Neck Animal Print Long Top $30.00















Topshop Fun Leopard Print Tunic Dress $92.00




















Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. great items!

    I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    I'd really love to stay in touch!

    With lots of love from Zurich,
    Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lory! I just followed you on bloglovin:) I'm working on setting up a gfc, but I will follow you there too when I have it figured out. Thank you!

      -Chloe

      Delete